248/2 Firetail Drive, Warriewood, NSW 2102
LUXURY APARTMENT OFFERING COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Defined by stylish open-plan interiors, modern finishes and an extensive entertainer’s balcony, this resort-style apartment offers a bright, airy feel and generous proportions throughout. Pleasantly tucked away in a quiet position in the award winning Oceanvale complex, enjoy easy access to Warriewood Square, iconic surfing beaches and other amenities
- Spacious open plan combined living and dining with fully ducted air con, seamlessly extending to the Park viewed, large covered balcony, ideal for entertaining and BBQs all year round
- 2 generously sized double bedrooms complemented by mirrored built-in robes
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite which includes a separate bath and shower
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave and breakfast bar
- Elegant bathrooms with quality fixtures, frameless shower screens and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate roomy study plus an internal laundry with tub and dryer
- Pet friendly, security building with lift access, secure undercover parking for 2 cars plus additional storage cage
- Complex appointed with a 25m lap pool, children’s pool, spa, sauna room, gymnasium, playground and BBQ area all set within professionally cared for landscaped gardens.
Set just moments from Warriewood and Mona Vale, easy access to an array of shops and cafes, including the new IGA Express and cafe just around the corner. Cinema, beaches and local schools, with bus services just steps away.
A fabulous opportunity for young families and investors.
Strata Fees: $1,300 approx. per quarter
Council Rates: $250 approx. per quarter
Water Rates: $170 approx. per quarter
Built in wardrobes
Balcony / Deck